Asal nulis~

WHY??

Why you still kind of me while i very bad of you??
Why you still like me when i like another boy??
Why you still beside me when i was in trouble whereas i never beside you when you needed help??
 Why..??
Why now you so far from me when i needed you again??
Why you always smile when i think this is not funny anymore??
Why you don't want getting with me again while i was thinking that way??
Why..??
 Why you still remember how i judge you in the past when i almost forget everything i said about you??
Why..??
I'm sorry.... I know that's all my fault.. I was apologized to you.. But why you still remember that??
I will change my bad trait.. I promise....



So so so....

Sometimes you so kind, so handsome, so awesome, so funny, so brilliant..
But sometimes you so bad, you can so hurt me with the words you say, you judge me so deep, your words make me so confused, your trait it's so different, and finally....
You go so far from me, your smile so nice, your body so near from me, your mouth said so slowly to my ear... And you said
"We will meet again such a long time.. Because now, you're so different. you make me so annoyed, you make me confused with your trait.. I think you don't want meet me again.. So, goodbye..."
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asal nama UTHE

For you, Je

Is It End?