15 Things He Said When He Propose Me

1. I want to have a child form you. Oh, maybe children.

2. I want you to be a great mother of my children. Being a great girlfriend or fiancee doesn't enough. I want more.

3. I want my big family proud to have you as my wife. As mother. As part of them.

4. How if you can't pregnant? Well, firstly, perhaps I'll be so disappointed of you. But it's fine. As long as I have you, then why not? Don't scare if my mom or my dad or my big family will dislike you. It's not their business, My Lady. It's our business. I'll talk to them first, and if they still dislike you, then fine. We're mature enough to choose our path.

5. I want to fuck you. Well, actually, I want to know what's the different between fuck, make love, make out, and have sex. I really have no idea, baby. How I supposed to know? Of course by trying all of it with you.

6. I want to taste your "Good Morning" kiss when i wake up, "Be Safe" kiss before I go to work, your "How's Your Day" kiss when I'm  come home from working, or "Sweet Dreams" kiss before I go to sleep. Where you suppose to kiss? Ah, anywhere, honey. Lips? Forehead? Cheeks? Nose? I'll love it. Yet, i suggest you to kiss on my lips cause I'll love it more.

7. I want to try every sex position with you. Hm, I'm a little bit curious about BDSM. How if we give it a try? Well, if you don't like it then we stop, but if you like it then keep going. Also, I want to make love with you harshly and softly, and I want you to do the same thing. You can ride me if you want to. Or, if you're not in the mood to have sex with me, then we can do cuddling under the blanket. Anything you like, baby.

8. I want to be able to kiss you, to have your whole body, anytime and anywhere I want to, or you want to, or we want to without any hesitation.

9. I want to have midnight movie marathon with you. With homemade sweet popcorn and bottles of cola that we bought in supermarket. I want to kiss you if you're too scare while we're watching some thriller or horror, wipe your tears and hug you while we're watching some romance or science fiction or animation, hold your hand while we're watching some action and laugh with you while we're watching some comedy.

10. I want to share thoughts with you. I want to share about movies, books, songs, showbiz, politics, economy, social, culture, or some simple things around us. Perhaps what I just heard in Radio, or what you just watched in Talk Show. What I just heard from my colleague, or what you just read on your social media. I want to talk everything with you. Pillow talk about our exes? Fine. We can talk about how I conquered my exes or how you missed your exes.

11. I want to take you to places that you haven't go since you're too bust to study. We can go to any mal you have never been and doing shopping together? Or go to any bookstore and theme park? Cafe and Bar? Beach and mountain? Or you want to go around the world? I love to do everything and go everywhere as long as I'm with you.

12. I want to go to the church with you, darling. I really want to.

13. I want to lead the breakfast pray, let you lead the dinner pray, and pray together before having lunch.

14. I want you to cook for me, but if you're too lazy to cook, that's fine. We can delivery something we like. Pizza? Burgers with french fries? Something from local restaurant? Or having dinner with the food at the roadside? Again, anything, My Love.

15. And the last but not least, the most importtant thing is, I want to spend my whole life with you. Simple as that. I want to be always by your side during bad or good things. It doesn't matter anywhere and anytime, how annoying you are or how mad I am. As long as you're with me, I feel complete.




So, will you marry me, Baby?
Oh no, that's sounds wrong.
Will you let me be the most grateful and the happiest man in the world as my wife, my lover, my best friend, my family, my life partner until the rest of our life?

I love you so much, baby.
Yesterday, now, and evermore.









!! Only in author's imagination. This is not real, okay? This is only fiction. !!



T

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asal nama UTHE

For you, Je

Is It End?