Extremely Random



Hai guys!
Honestly, from the deepest heart, i really have no idea what should i write here hahah. Like what you just read in the title column, it will be a very extremely random post. I will share to you some songs that i love to hear and sing these several days. The songs that mostly tells about broken heart and envy and unrequited love which is so me HAHAHA. I only share lyrics that i like ya hehehe. So check this out!

1. I Hate U, I Love U (Gnash ft Olivia O'Brien)

"I hate you, I love you. I hate that I love you. Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you. I hate you, I love you. I hate that I want you. You want her, you need her. And I'll never be her."
"All alone I watch you watch her, like she's the only girl you've ever seen. You don't care you never did. You don't give a damn about me. Yeah all alone I watch you watch her. She is the only thing you ever see. How is it you never notice? That you are slowly killing me."

2. Stone Cold (Demi Lovato)

"God knows I try to feel happy for you. Know that I am. Even if I can't understand. I'll take the pain. Give me the truth. Me and my heart, we'll make it through. If happy is her, I'm happy for you."
"You're dancing with her, while I'm staring at my phone. I was your amber, but now, she's your shade of gold."
"Don't wanna be stone cold. I wish I could mean this, but here's my goodbye."

3. One Last Cry (Brian McKnight) 

"I saw you holding hands, standing close to someone else. Now I sit all alone, wishing all my feelings was gone. I gave my best to you, nothing for me to do."
"But have one last cry, one last cry. Before i leave it all behind, I gotta put you out of my mind this time, stop living a lie. I guess I'm down to my last cry."
"I know i gotta be strong, cause round me life goes on and on."

4. Jealous (Labrinth)

"I wished you the best of all this world could give. And I told you, when you left me, there's nothing to forgive. But I always thought you'd comeback, tell me, all you found was heart break and misery. It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way, you're happy without me."
"I'm jealous of the nights that I don't spend with you. I'm wondering who you lay next to. Oh, I'm jealous of the night. I'm jealous of the love, love that wasn't here. Gone for someone else to share. Oh, I'm jealous of the love."
"Cause all I do is cry behind this smile."

5. Pelangi - HiVi!

"Tetaplah engkau disini. Jangan datang lalu kau pergi. Jangan anggap diriku jadi tempat persinggahanmu untuk cinta sesaat."
"Mengapa ku tak bisa jadi cinta yang tak pernah terganti? Ku hanya mencari cinta yang takkan terjadi. Lalu mengapa kau masih disini, memperpajang harapan?"

BONUS

6. Aku Yang Tersakiti - Judika
    
   - semua liriknya itu 'gue' banget pokoknya. Kayaknya Judika pas nulis dapet inspirasi dari kisah gue deh. Masalahnya persis banget HAHAHA. dah. -


So, yep! That's all. I'm sorry if this post is too random for you HAHAHA. I just want to share my feelings and my thoughts with songs.
See you in the next post!

T   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asal nama UTHE

For you, Je

Is It End?